WHO ARE WE?
Hydrolux is a Québec-based company that develops and operates green hydrogen production projects. Hydrolux’s primary objective is to offer an economically and logistically viable alternative to intensive users wishing to transition their fleet of vehicles from fossil fuels to a clean energy source.
Thanks to its green hydrogen production optimization system powered by artificial intelligence, Hydrolux can drastically reduce the cost of green hydrogen production as well as allowing a better use of the electricity grid. In addition, by recovering the thermal losses linked to the production of green hydrogen, Hydrolux improves the energy efficiency of sectors where direct electrification is not possible, such as long-distance heavy-duty transportation.
Hydrolux’s vision is to provide a source of green energy while helping to develop a stronger, more resilient, and carbon-free economy to provide a better future for the next generations.
A revolution in the production and distribution of hydrogen
Hydrolux is willing to offer green hydrogen at a competitive price using a decentralized production model.
Essentially, we are looking to implement several mid-sized production centres that will use artificial intelligence to optimize our production and distribution of hydrogen.
SURROUNDed by THE BEST
THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS
Creation of Hydrolux
Foundation of Hydrolux
Creation of the team
Consolidation of the business plan.
Participation in various business incubators and accelerators
• Centech |powered by École de Technologie Supérieure
• District 3 | powered by Concordia University
• X-1 Accelerator | powered by McGill University
Advisory Board Foundation
Foundation of a world-class advisory
• Assistance from corporate mentors
• Access to a curated network of business mentors and high-level scientists in the hydrogen community
Development of AI
Important milestones completed for our AI and participation in the NextAI program.
• Development of AI with top AI scientists
• Access to leading AI technologies through in-kind partners
Signature of various strategic commercial agreements
• Funding of the project
• Technology agreements
• Commercial agreements
• Equipment and Infrastructure procurement
First delivery of green hydrogen
Opening of hydrogen production facilities
• Initial distribution of green hydrogen
• Scale-up of the decentralized production and distribution network
• Expansion through other renewable energy sources