Each month, Hydrolux shares the latest news about the company as well as from the hydrogen industry in Quebec and elsewhere. Please don’t hesitate to share them.
Spring is coming soon and so is Quebec plan on green hydrogen !
- Hydrolux meets Benoit Charette, Minister of the Environment and the Fight against Climate Change, during his participation in Esplanade Québec
- Toyota, its subsidiary Hino and Isuzu to collaborate on hydrogen buses
- Hyzon Motors works with Russel to deploy hydrogen vehicles in the UK
- Pratt & Whitney to design liquid hydrogen combustion system for aviation
- Toyota and Yamaha are developing a hydrogen-fueled V8 engine
- BMW releases hydrogen-powered bulletproof safety car
- Destinus launches the construction of a hypersonic hydrogen aircraft
- Improved fuel cell performance using semiconductor manufacturing technology
- Dutch data centre saves on diesel with new hydrogen fuel cells
- World’s largest green hydrogen project comes online in China
- New Zealand’s America’s Cup Catamaran Will Run on Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- New polymer fuel cells can operate at higher temperatures
- Utah, 3 other states agree on hydrogen hub; seek portion of $8B in federal funds
- Port of Hamburg signs agreement with Air Products to create a comprehensive value chain for hydrogen
- Australia’s first public hydrogen refueling station declared clean and green by carbon auditors
- ArcelorMittal decarbonisation project in Hamilton, Canada confirmed with the announcement of a CAD$500M investment by the Government of Ontario
- In Norway, the construction of a new e-fuel production facility for aircraft.
- In England, the British government is funding a hydrogen storage test.
- In Finland, the city of Raahe will become a hydrogen producer and export it to Europe.
- In Greece, Metacon to create a hydrogen demonstration village.
- Sri Lanka is collaborating with Greenstat Hydrogen to produce green hydrogen.
- Cummins will supply a 25 MW electrolysis system for a hydrogen production hub in Florida, USA.
- Ballard announces MOU with Adani for hydrogen fuel cells in India
- Mahle begins hydrogen fuel cell development with Ballard
- New consortium led by BMW and Hexagon Purus aiming to develop hydrogen storage system solutions for passenger vehicles
- Schneider Electric and ENGIE subsidiary Storengy sign framework agreement on renewable
- Hyzon Motors to establish Australian headquarters hydrogen storage
- ArcelorMittal to invest €1.7bn in France and introduce hydrogen technologies to Dunkirk steel plant
- Toyota supplies 10 hydrogen Mirais and a fuel cell forklift to Tees Valley Hydrogen Transport Hub
- Mitsui to Invest in Canadian Clean Hydrogen Producer, EKONA Power
- ABB & Ballard green-lit for maritime fuel cell concept
Did you notice a mistake, an omission or do you have a comment to make to this newsletter?
Please contact 👉firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you like this newsletter, don’t hesitate to subscribe by clicking on the “Subscribe” button below.
Looking forward to seeing you in our next edition!