Each month, Hydrolux shares the latest news about the company as well as from the hydrogen industry in Quebec and elsewhere. Please don’t hesitate to share them.
The Hydrolux team wishes you a happy new year 2022!
- Hydrolux is involved in the program Accélération 8 – Super cohort in climate action
- Welcome to Philippe Abergel, Infrastructure Development Manager
- Canadian Pacific expands hydrogen locomotive programme
- Gaussin’s hydrogen truck makes Dakar history
- Hydrogen-powered snow groomers and buses for Alpe d’Huez
- Thor Vision Vehicle Concept Teases a Future EV/Fuel Cell RV
- easyjet welcomes ICCT study confirming the viability of hydrogen-powered aircraft for short-haul aviation
- Peugeot, Citroen, Opel start production of hydrogen vans
- The hydrogen-powered futuristic flying car set for launch in 2025: LuftCar shares how its technology will transform the mobility market
- This Hydrogen-Powered Carcopter Is A Real-Life Star Wars Podracer
- BMW is planning to convert diesel engines to hydrogen
- Canadian and Taiwanese hydrogen and fuel cell sectors announce MOU to strengthen collaboration
- German government disavows blue hydrogen
- Dijon : a Green fleet of 62 buses and 22 dumpsters converted to green hydrogen
- Canada, UAE foster collaboration on Hydrogen and Decarbonisation
- How green hydrogen will shift the global balance
- 10 hydrogen market trends for 2022
- Hyzon Motor helps drive Baowu Group‘s transition to ZEVs
- Hydrogen Taxi : Toyota and Drivr partner with Everfuel
- Werner Enterprises and Cummins announce collaboration to integrate hydrogen internal combustion Engines
- GM targets hydrogen-powered generators in expansion of fuel cell business
- Hyzon Motors record 87 deliveries of hydrogen duel cell heavy-duty trucks in 2021
- IonomR Innovations closes US$ 15,000,000 Series A funding
- McPhy signs a strategic partnership with Hype to structure the hydrogen mobility sector
- Port of LA to test manure-derived hydrogen as fuel for trucks, cranes
- Nikola delivers first of 100 electric and hydrogen trucks to California transport company
- First Hydrogen Partners with FEV Consulting GMBH for Development of Hydrogen Mobility Refueling Stations
- Ballard announces orders for 31 fuel cell engines to a leading global construction, electric power & off-road equipment manufacturer
- Next Hydrogen Announces Collaboration with Black & Veatch
- Hydrogen Optimized Signs Letter of Intent with Industrial Company to Supply More Than 40 MW
- NextEra Energy Partners with Daimler Truck North America and BlackRock Renewable Power for charging infrastructure for electric, hydrogen vehicles
Did you notice a mistake, an omission or do you have a comment to make to this newsletter?
Please contact 👉email@example.com
And if you like this newsletter, don’t hesitate to subscribe by clicking on the “Subscribe” button below.
Looking forward to seeing you in our next edition!