Get the best out of your forklifts.
In addition to being a tougher, faster and safer solution (as explained below), a single charge done in less than three minutes is good for 1 shift. In addition, hydrogen forklifts have no power loss through the entire shift. Indeed, it is always at its fastest whether the forklift is fully charged or not. You will feel like you are using a forklift at its full capacity for the entire shift!
Extreme temperatures resistant forklifts!
Forklifts are sometimes used in extreme conditions. The problem is that these conditions often force companies to use internal combustion forklifts (diesel, propane).
It is known that lead acid forklifts are not suitable for cold environments. Not only do they lose their charge, but their voltage also drops significantly which prevents them from functioning properly.
Lithium-ion batteries can effectively operate in colder conditions; however, these batteries still lose a significant portion of their charge in these environments. They generally lose a quarter of their charge when the temperature drops from 25 ℃ to −15 ℃.
Hydrogen powered forklifts retain their charge and maintain their performance despite low temperatures.
A breathtaking recharge time!
There is nothing more frustrating than waiting after a forklift charging or changing its battery when you need it right now. Not only does it hurt efficiency, it is also a loss of money.
Many companies use three lead-acid batteries per forklift so they can operate with the least amount of downtime possible. When a forklift’s battery is drained, the battery must be removed and taken to a charging room. Then a freshly charged battery has to be installed. This equates to 20 minutes of lost productivity every four to eight hours.
Lithium-ion batteries allow faster recharging than lead-acid batteries. However, they still require up to two hours to be fully charged. In addition, the price of this technology is higher than for lead-acid batteries.
Hydrogen powered forklifts are in a class of their own with a recharge time as little as of one to two minutes. Hydrogen powered forklifts will save you time and money!
Work with peace of mind!
Do you have a business in an industry where the products must be free of all contaminants? You can be assured that hydrogen powered forklifts do not emit any toxic gases or CO2. Your products are in good forks!
Hydrogen powered forklifts are also safer in enclosed spaces than internal combustion forklifts (diesel, propane) since they do not produce carbon monoxide. Your workers will work in a healthier environment.
With hydrogen powered forklifts, you will also know that your workers and your products are not at risk of being involved in an acid spill accident.
In short, hydrogen powered forklifts offer peace of mind and a safer working environment.
« A solution of remarkable simplicity! »
How does refuelling take place?
Refuelling with hydrogen is done easily and very quickly.
Here are the 5 steps for refuelling with hydrogen:
- Park the forklift in front of the terminal.
- Connect the terminal’s drain tube and drain the water from the forklift.
- Connect the hydrogen nozzle of the terminal to the forklift.
- Wait one (1) to three (3) minutes.
- Disconnect everything and go back to work!
Eliminate your large battery charging centres and use this space to increase your income!
- Wu, Shujie, et al. “The State of the Art on Preheating Lithium-Ion Batteries in Cold Weather.” Journal of Energy Storage, Elsevier, 12 Nov. 2019, www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352152X19307728#bib0005.
- “High-Pressure Hydrogen Tank Testing.” Energy.gov, U.S. Department of Energy, www.energy.gov/eere/fuelcells/high-pressure-hydrogen-tank-testing.
- “The Adoption of Hydrogen Fuel Cell-Powered Lift Trucks.” Hyster, www.hyster.com/north-america/en-us/solutions/white-papers/the-adoption-of-hydrogen-fuel-cell-powered-lift-trucks/.